Thursday, December 18, 2008

Brian goes to Europe

Just as I have gotten into the groove of things around here, I will be leaving the Philadelphia area tomorrow for a two-week visit to Taiwan, after which I will be studying at the University of Paris for half a year. At the latest, I'll be back at school here by September. As amazing as my time abroad will be, I will truly miss roaming around Philadelphia and Lower Merion. But please do stick around - I'm sure that I'll have way more than enough to blog about once I'm in Europe, and I've still got a bit of Philadelphia-area content which I haven't yet had the time to upload and write about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Brian: I just discovered your blog and was fascinated my the pictures. Great work. I grew up in Narberth and Merion in the 50s and 60s, so I am very drawn to the images. I look forward to your return and seeing more images of Lower Merion and downtown Philadelphia.

-- John